I Am Legend Sequel and Prequel Ideas Were Bad Says Director #movienews

I Am Legend

None of the prequel/sequel concepts for I Am Legend got director Francis Lawrence excited, the filmmaker has revealed. The Will Smith version of I Am Legend was actually the third adaptation of the 1954 novella by Richard Matheson. Vincent Price played the title role in 1964’s The Last Man On Earth – a film was a direct inspiration on Night Of The Living Dead – and The Omega Man with Charlton Heston.

Smith’s I Am Legend proved to be a huge hit back in 2007, so naturally, Warner Bros. wanted a followup of some kind – the trouble is, the movie ended with Smith’s character dying ...

Click to continue reading I Am Legend Sequel and Prequel Ideas Were Bad Says Director

The post I Am Legend Sequel and Prequel Ideas Were Bad Says Director appeared first on Screen Rant.



from Movie News – Screen Rant http://ift.tt/2EqZuXW
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »