Christopher Eccleston Hated G.I. Joe & Thor: The Dark World #movienews

Christopher Eccleston didn’t enjoy his time co-starring in Thor: The Dark World or G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra. Eccleston is probably best known for his one season turn as The Doctor in the 2005 reboot of Doctor Who, but he’s worked on a wide variety of projects throughout his career, jumping from stage to TV to cinema with ease. He rarely signs on for big-budget blockbusters, and he never seems to enjoy the experience when he does.

While G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra was a financial success, it received terrible reviews, with the next film Retaliation acting as a soft reboot that brought ...

Click to continue reading Christopher Eccleston Hated G.I. Joe & Thor: The Dark World

The post Christopher Eccleston Hated G.I. Joe & Thor: The Dark World appeared first on Screen Rant.



from Movie News – Screen Rant http://ift.tt/2DmYob9
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »