I Am Legend Director Reveals The Movie He Wishes He’d Made #movienews

I Am Legend

In an exclusive interview, I Am Legend director Francis Lawrence reflects on his approach to the movie. I Am Legend is based on the 1954 novella by Richard Matheson and follows the plight of Robert Neville, who may be the last man alive after a superbug wipes out humanity. Unfortunately for Neville it also brought them back as vampires, who rise every night to attack him in his fortified home.

It’s still a powerful read after all these years and inspired everyone from Stephen King to George Romero. The movie was adapted twice prior to the 2007 version; there was 1964’s The Last Man On Earth with Vincent Price, followed by ...

Click to continue reading I Am Legend Director Reveals The Movie He Wishes He’d Made

The post I Am Legend Director Reveals The Movie He Wishes He’d Made appeared first on Screen Rant.



from Movie News – Screen Rant http://ift.tt/2DZxF6q
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »