Netflix Sets Charlie Kaufman to Direct I’m Thinking of Ending Things #movienews

Oscar-winning writer/director Charlie Kaufman is joining forces with Netflix for a movie adaptation of Iain Reid’s best-selling 2016 novel I’m Thinking of Ending Things. Outside of doing some script work on the upcoming young adult sci-fi literary adaptation Chaos Walking, Kaufman has been keeping something of a low profile since he both wrote and co-directed the Academy Award nominated stop motion film Anomalisa back in 2015. Assuming that everything pans out from here, that means I’m Thinking of Ending Things will serve as Kaufman’s next directorial effort.

I’m Thinking of Ending Things is the first published novel that Reid has written, though ...

Click to continue reading Netflix Sets Charlie Kaufman to Direct I’m Thinking of Ending Things

The post Netflix Sets Charlie Kaufman to Direct I’m Thinking of Ending Things appeared first on Screen Rant.



from Movie News – Screen Rant http://ift.tt/2Gj6CnF
via IFTTT

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »